Our Meek Sleeps customers and members are very important to us.
We will endeavour to make sure your experience with Meek Sleeps is a positive one.
If you need to get in touch with us for any reason please don't hesitate to email the customer care team.
please contact us at email@example.com
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or credit card information. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is absolutely essential in order to do that.
However, we share your data with the following companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you:
Companies that work to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies.
Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud.
What are cookies?
Cookies are data files that can hold small amounts of info and are stored on your device (computer, smartphone etc) when you first visit a website.
How do we use them?
essential operations, like site navigation
allowing you to add items to your shopping bag or to your Saved Items
analysing visitor numbers and behaviours, such as what pages are frequently visited
assessing the success of our advertising campaigns, offers and communications
targeting suitable advertising messages
Cookies are small data files which are placed on your computer or other devices (such as smart ‘phones or ‘tablets’) as you browse this website. They are used to ‘remember’ when your computer or device accesses our websites.
1. For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to on-line transactions and site navigation.
2. For MeekSleeps.com to market to you, particularly web banner advertisements and targeted updates.
3. To enable MeekSleeps.com to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
HOW DO I DISABLE COOKIES?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: -
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
1. Choose Settings> Advanced
2. Under "Privacy and security," click “Content settings”.
3. Click “Cookies”
1. Choose Preferences > Privacy
2. Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DISABLE COOKIES?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on our sites.
We accept all major Credit and Debit Cards and PayPal .